CCC Tuesday Updates – 2019101
October 1, 2019
- Wow, what a day. Thanks to everyone who made it to
Caldwell Woods Bunker HillIndian Lakes Hotel/Resort. xXx Racing made the 11th hour effort to make the race happen and you all made some incredible efforts racing in the mud. So thank you and congrats to everyone!!
- Full and official results are on USACycling.org and all the links you are looking for are on the Overall Series Scoring GoogleSheet, including CrossResults and LapTimes (provided by One2Go). Please bookmark this Sheet for future reference.
- Looking for pictures of yourself on the Internet? Friends of the series SnowMountain Photography were out on Sunday to snap some great shots. Please consider making a purchase or at the very least give them credit if using their photos.
- Next up, the series heads West to Dekalb for Comrade Cycles’ Hopkins Park. Look for the usual course preview details on Thursday.
- Just a reminder to sign your online USAC waiver in BikeReg so you don’t have to fill out a full waiver on race day. We’ll be sending email reminders this week.
- Speaking of emails, please, please, please make sure emails from BikeReg are making it past your spam filters. Just in case we have any last minute announcements again. And always check our homepage or Twitter feed, either directly or over there on the right side of the page for last minute updates.
- And finally… here’s a friendly reminder from our One2GoResults crew… please pin your bib number correctly on the side of your jersey/skinsuit… NOT your back. See examples below. #31 is perfect, the others, not so much. The finish line camera is set up to read the side of your body, not your back. And when things get muddy like these did on Sunday, it becomes even more difficult to read underneath mud on your back. Also, please put any long hair up in a pony tail. The camera can’t read through hair either.
Credit to MABRA officials for drilling correct # placement into my dense skull.
Do we have a backup for Montrose if CPD pulls permits again? Maybe someone should seed that conversation with the folks at IL who helped us out last season…
City Parks are different than FPDCC.